Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Present #2

So I would like to apologize for the late post. My family is going through a lot right now and dealing with the whole subject was too draining for me (I'm debating if I want to go into to this subject later). So if you could say a quick prayer for us we would gladly appreciate it. Ok on to the happy stuff. I love when I get to make presents for my husband, I love the surprise, trying to be creative, trying to out do myself...its all so much fun for me. I found the idea on Tip Junkie (best website ever for creative ideas). I also love taking pictures of my family and getting fun frames to put them in. On our first trip to Hobby Lobby I found these letters in white and decided to spray paint them (I think the color is avocado). 
Here are my models getting ready for the shoot.
Asher trying to show off the D.
I love this face!!! I used this picture.

Such a sweet face.
Soren not wanting to hold the letter right, but I loved this picture and used it after a little photo shop.
Too high Soren.
Grumpy Soren
Soren walking off set :)
Not what I had in mind when I said put it on your stomach.
Soren not wanting to help hold the A.
Still fighting over it.
They aren't fighting so I used this one.





Lots of Random Space I cant get rid of sorry :)







The photos turned out so cute I thought and I found the frames again at Hobby Lobby, they had the cheapest prices. 

Now on to my husband :) He truely is a great and amazing father. He has the patience which I don't, he is so wise beyond his years, and he absolutely loves having his boys around. And my boys are totally in love with the daddy they have. From the minute he comes home they are all wrestling and giggling and playing in ways they won't play with me. He loves God so much and is teaching our boys to do the same. He treats me with more respect than anyone in my life ever has, he has never tried to change me and does not judge me. He even accepts all of my flaws (which are many believe me), and loves me no matter how bad I look (except when my eyebrows need waxing and then he is honest ha). I love that my boys have the best example to learn from when it comes to how to treat a lady. Never once has he raised his voice at me or even seemed mad at me in front of them. And it doesn't hurt he is so HOT!!!! I love you Steveo, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being the father of my babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment