Saturday, June 11, 2011

Confession Time

I apologize for not writing as much as I have wanted to lately. Now that it is so nice outside all my boys want to do is play out there, and not that I mind much except for I am not getting any smaller and the uncomfortableness is totally starting to set it. As much as I love being pregnant I have not really gotten to enjoy this as much as I did with Soren. I know I am totally being silly over whether or not I am having a boy or a girl (I'm pretty sure its a boy), my weight, and how my body looks in general right now. People are already making comments about how large I am and how I am totally not making it until the end of October. I really don't understand how anyone thinks its ok to make that kind of comment to a pregnant lady who has some raging hormones and expect them to not bite their heads off. So far I have been nice but this weather has made me super cranky and I do not know how much longer I will last. Each night as I am rubbing coconut oil over this expanding belly I have a little pity party for myself. And it seems like no matter how little I eat without starving myself or this new life the pounds just keep on piling on, and when I ask the Dr about it he brushes me off. Either he likes his women big...or I have nothing else, but I am pretty sure I shouldn't weigh as much as I do. And I know that the weight will come off and I just have to work a little extra hard to make that happen, but I just think of how depressed I get with everything saggy until they give me the ok to exercise again. And even then I am one of those lucky rare women who hardly lose weight while breastfeeding, yay for me. 


So this Debbie Downer has been pretty hard on herself I know. I totally want to hide from the public eye until I have my figure back as well as avoid all pictures at any cost. I am also trying to put my life into perspective here as I have stumbled across a new blog that has me totally obsessed. My search first started with me trying to find a fun DIY project to do for my parents anniversary. Instead I found a blog about a courageous women who survived a plane crash and had to fight her way back. If you are interested in reading her story you can click on Stephanie Nielson: Plane crash survivor, but if you just want to learn about a young mom who loves her children more than anything, and despite it all still has so much sparkle in her eyes check out her blog. I almost feel like I know this woman and her family, and I so want to be just like her in many ways. She has inspired me to have more fun with my kids, decorate my house a little better, and I am totally stealing the way she dresses (once I have this little kicker in me). So I hope you guys check out her story, you will fall in love the way I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment