Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peace

I am not one of those people who just going around talking about my faith to everybody. And its not because I am ashamed by any means or any large reason in general, I really like to show Christ's love through me by how I act. Even then I know I get it wrong a lot of times but I do try really hard.

Today I want to tell everyone about this incredible experience that I am having. I would like to start with saying that I have a group of friends that are my "prayer warriors" and I know that whatever troubles I am having they will be there with me praying. Last night I had something that was really simple happen but I totally let it worry me. Before going to bed I asked my husband to pray for me as well but I let it bother me so bad that I did not sleep good. And what little sleep I did have was filled with stupid dreams.

This morning I got up said a quick prayer and even though the worry was still there I had two little boys to take care of and I did my best to not think of it. All of the sudden out of nowhere I felt this incredible peace, I can't even describe it, but I don't think I have ever felt this way before. Even throughout today when I have even thought about the situation I can just stop and feel all my worries wash away and that wonderful peace surrounding me.

What a great feeling to know that I serve an amazing God and even though this worry was so little on the grand scheme of things He was still there to make sure I felt His presence. So thank you friends that pray for me, and thank you God for being there I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment