Saturday, February 19, 2011

Date #1

I have been so sick this week and between school, my husbands work, and me going to bed at 9pm every night this past week I was in some major need of husband time. After some negotiations with my mom I was able to talk her into watching the boys and letting Steve and myself try out our date box. We ended up having to go through most of the cards to see what we could actually do in the amount of time that we had.

Our card said to act like we were from opposite sides of town and try and hustle each other in a few games. Easy huh? Well except Steve knows how bad I am at pool and I know how great he is against me, but the hustling part I totally had down. We had also invited some good friends along for some friendly competition, but it was more like we invited them along to kick our butts. But I had a blast, it was so nice to get together and have an adult converstion without two little boys yelling "MOMMY" everytime I started to talk. It was also fun getting to watch the people at other tables trying to be so serious about their playing, and watching the two drunk women trying to pick songs out at the jukebox. After losing about six rounds we called it a night and went home, but I think my favorite part of the night was falling asleep to my husband playing footsie with me. He really is the most amazing man in the world.
my crazy eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment