Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Here!!!

Ok so yesterday I gave you guys a bit of a teaser and told you I had a big announcement to make :) Well I am very excited to say that I got to be a guest blogger today on a super great site called Naptime Diaries (just click on the link it will take you straight there). You have to go check out more of what I had to say about the Date in a Box, and to just check out her website in general. Jessi is a very open person sharing her daily triumphs and struggles with raising three super cute kids and with her faith in God. I know that every single one of you guys can relate to at least one thing she has to write about. So please check out her site and you will get a sneak peak at some of the dates you will get to hear about from the hubbs and me :)

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth. I am an old friend of Steves and I must say I was delighted to find your blog.
    I love your dating ideas and I will probably borrow some of them. Watching movies really does get pretty old.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks :) please borrow as many as you need that is what they are there for!!!

    ReplyDelete