Monday, March 28, 2011

So Sorry

Dear Friends

I just wanted to apologize for my blog lately. I had very big expectations around Valentines Day with my date in the box gift, and each week I wanted to share with you the great fun different ways that my husband and I have gotten to bond and date each other all over again. Unfortunately (or not) we only made it through around 3 dates before I started getting really sick and exhausted and was in bed around 8 pm every night and at that time we learned that Witherup #3 will be making an appearance around the end of October. So we are very excited about this event as much as a shock it was to us. I have also been beyond sick and just trying to survive these last few weeks. I seriously do not know how some women have more than 3 children. So hopefully in a few weeks my energy will return, the sickness will go away, and my husband will no longer feel like he is a single dad trying to take care of me and the boys ha! I hope to start those dates up again because I am ready for my life to feel somewhat normal again (although as a mom when does that ever happen huh?)

If any of you mommies out there with 3 or more children have any tips on how to survive right now they are greatly appreciated. I know they say having the third child is not hard, but I am very nervous about this. I hope you guys have a great Monday!
Love
Beth

4 comments:

  1. Arrhhhh wow! Congratulations!!! That is very exciting. I wanted to comment even though I'm not a Mum with 3 kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! It sounds like the 3 dates worked out pretty well. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy. Maybe next time I'm in town me, you and Cam can go to lunch or coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off..Congrats to you, Steve, Asher and Soren. 3 kids is crazy, chaos, and wonderful. When I was pregnant with #3 I felt so guilty because I was going to be taking time away from the others...but someone told me "don't feel guilty, you are giving them a sibling, a lifelong friend and companion. I thought those were wise words. If you want to get an insight to a typical day with three kids, read one of my blogs:
    http://thelosinskifamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/insanity-pure-insanity.html

    We never have our hands free. We play musical beds all night. We are crazy busy from duck til dawn. You can never just "leave dishes or laundry til morning"...or it will be out of control and take a week to make up the time....
    But it is also fabulous. Hearing the baby laugh at the big kids...watching them snuggle their baby and kiss her and tell her good morning. Having three beautiful faces to greet you each day...all of them thinking you are the most amazing person ever. Having so many things to look forward to in the future...even going as far as being covered with grandchildren one day. Congratulations on this wonderful blessing of insanity!

    ReplyDelete