Monday, October 5, 2009

Dont Laugh at My Title ha!!!

So in coming up with doing a blog I never thought that I would have to name it. I have no clue what made me think that but I did, and in trying to be witty with my thoughts and trying to hurry with this as I dont have much time when both kids are asleep I thought of one of my favorite programs in high school and decided that the name of that show was perfect for me. I dont know if any of you guys watched that show but I absolutely LOVED it!!! I looked identical to the main character (at least that is what everyone told me), thought a lot like her, and was madly in love with Jordan Catalino myself (who wasnt right?). So here is my life now, my thoughts, my dreams, my dislikes, my rants and rages. I hope you enjoy what you read.
More to come later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment