Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ahhh life.....


So I am sorry that it has taken me a while to get back on here. Things have been quite hectic in the Witherup household. Steve is working on his master during the day and has the computer with him. Then when he gets home we both spend out time with two little boys that when I do get the small chance to get online I am on for like 5 mins and then I am out. But to catch everyone on what is happening....Asher had a 2nd birthday this month. This little man, I am so amazed at how smart he is, seriously that is not just a mom saying that. Even his pediatrician said he was impressed that he could already count backwards from 10 to 1. From what I have read most kids dont understand numbers until they are like 3 or 4. So I am hoping we have a genius on our hands, how amazing would that make us feel? And I of course would like to take all of the credit for it ha!!! But he had a great time eating cake and ice cream and opening presents. He cracked us all up because before he even got to the present he had his mouth wide open with suprise. And he has also done a great job at being a big brother. I am sure it isnt easy trying to share the attention with someone else, and I can say that because I truely dont know, I had my parents all to myself, but he has done such a great job. And Soren is such a good baby. It is amazing to me how they both come from Steve and myself and yet be opposites of each other. Asher had horrible colic and Soren is so gentle. Asher has also decided to be a daddys boy, every morning he wakes up yelling "Daddy, Asher all done in bed!!!" And heaven forbid I go in there to get him all he wants is his daddy. So that is it for now, will be better at this I promise.
Oh yes, and please pray for Steve to get a job he likes....well to just get a job right now woud be great too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment