Wednesday, May 18, 2011

23 Weeks to go


This pregnancy has been more than challenging for me. It started off OK with me just being tired, then I hit the 6 week mark and it all came tumbling down. I got hit with some major morning sickness which ended up being all day sickness including waking up in the middle of the night with the room spinning and me trying to fall back asleep. I would have been able to handle this better except for the two small children I have who were always at my feet wanting something so instead of laying there and being miserable I had to force myself to keep going. I kept looking forward to that 12 week mark where they said it would all go away...it didn't.  Fast forward to week 17 which is now and I am still feeling somewhat miserable. I am still sick, I have to pee about 8 times a night, sleep is so miserable for me, I feel as huge as a house, and I already feel like I have gained too much weight, oh and did I mention that I am beyond cranky?

 I know this is a time when I am supposed to feel pretty and glowing...eh more like I don't understand where all this back fat came from and is that another stretch mark? And I don't mean to write this blog for a pity party, I just need a place to vent. 

So now for the great things that are happening, Steve gets to find out what we are having next week, the baby is kicking a lot lately, and the boys love to come up and kiss my belly and say hi to the baby. I'm still so moody though, ready for those happiness hormones to kick in. Happy Wednesday friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment