Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Big Guy

Tomorrow starts a new journey for myself and for Asher. This will be the first time EVER he will be going away without me. Since he was born I have only been a night maybe two away from him, and I am the one who has always done the going away. I mean yes he has stayed the night at my moms house quite a few times with Soren, but that was in the same town. This time my big guy is making the long journey with his dad, Uncle Doug, and cousin Cade to go visit their grandpa in PA!!!! I have so many emotions going through my head, I'm sad, I'm scared, I'm wondering how I am going to spend all of this semi-free time. I know most of this is the pregnancy hormones streaming through my veins (they haven't reared their ugly head too much but when they do whoa watch out.)

I seriously feel like overnight Asher will have grown up. My mind is racing about how I am going to feel when he leaves for college, geez I need to start thinking about now and not the future. Can you tell I am semi-freaking out here? Tonight when I had to discipline him I almost cried because my little boy is leaving me. I also stayed in his bed and snuggled with him longer than I should have because I won't get that time at night with him for 3 long days. He has absolutely no idea how emotional I am right now, but I will have a brave face tomorrow when I say see you in a few days. I will only cry when no one is looking, or I might just be a blubbering idiot. I really do love my little man so much.

And of course I haven't forgotten about how much I will miss my husband. I always feel like my much better half of me is missing. And I know I won't be able to sleep at night in the bed all by myself. I should have recorded his snoring so in the middle of the night I can punch my pillow man I will make in his place and say "babe your snoring roll over."

So for the next 3 days I will be completely lost, not knowing what to do with all my alone time with Soren, maybe he can finally learn how to say the alphabet on his own, he has been trying to hard. Here are some cute pictures of my guys I took for easter, enjoy!!!!







1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful!! If you need us we are here. Enjoy your time! :)

    ReplyDelete