Monday, July 11, 2011

He Loves ME!!!

As most of you know I am more than madly in love with my husband. I absolutely think he is the hottest man that I know and most days I cannot believe that he picked me.

This weekend I got to randomly meet some of his college friends. After explaining the three weeks (yes not a typo) of dating before getting married they had one big question for me...How did I get him? I just had to laugh out loud. Apparently my husband had a nice little following of ladies in college and didn't date.

It got me thinking...how did I get him? I mean if we are being real I can have a bossy attitude, I tend to speak my mind when I could stand to be quite, I don't nearly have the knowledge that he has about so many things, and I can be a little loud at times along with being super competitive. I would like to think my wit and killer legs (it's my one claim to fame haha) took me a long way with the hubs. I know that I can make him laugh out loud and go to him with any problem and he gives great answers. I also know that he has never once asked me to change anything about myself which has been completely unheard of in my realm. But I honestly don't know what made him choose me. I am so glad that he did though, I cannot imagine my life without him.

Even after almost 5 years of being together he still makes me blush. I crave his smile and to just look into his eyes. And most of all I love that he loves me with everything in him.

Happy monday everybody. Sorry if I don't get to post as much I am in the middle of moving and can't wait to post new pictures of our new house. We have so much work to do on the inside that my mind is stuffed full of ideas. I will be posting about it soon with before and after pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment