Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi friends

Hey guys!!! It has been so long since I have gotten to write a post and it's not from a lack of things to say, but this new little boy of mine has been a very demanding little boy. He has since become one of the sweetest babies ever but these past few months have been exhausting. If anyone would have asked me if they should have three kids I would probably scream as loud as I could a big NO and then told them that I must have been smoking crack when I thought I could handle three, but things are finally getting back to normal and although it's not happening I could see adding another one.

So I hope you guys haven't forgotten me (with my award winning posts and all ha!) but I am back and will have tons to post :) Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment