Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My New Fav Dish!!!

This baby has been really funny about what he/she wants me to eat J Once I find a meal I like this child loves for me to eat it until my whole family is sick of the same meal ha! So recently I have been craving Olive Garden's Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo but my husband will not pay $15.50 a plate every time I am craving it so I decided to try and make it myself. So here is how I make it, you will have to do the portions for your family.

I start out with thin steaks (but whatever size you choose will works this is just a very filling meal) so that I can cut them into thin strips and soak them in balsamic vinegar for about 30 minutes (this replaces their glaze since I don't know how to make it). While cooking the steaks I also saute some spinach with it and set it aside. I also cook my angel hair pasta according to how much my family will eat, then I heat up the alfredo sauce (I use Bertolli's its the best I have found for this) throw in a bunch of gorgonzola cheese (the more the better for me), as well as a few finely chopped up sun-dried tomatoes. I then mix this with the pasta and top it with the steak and spinach last. Sorry I don't have a picture of what it looks like, it normally gets all eaten up before I can get one, my family loves it! Try it out let me know what you think :)

Bon appetit friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment