Wednesday, August 31, 2011

32 weeks....

I have absolutely hit a wall in this pregnancy this week. Most of the time I don't feel like I know how I am going to make it til my husband gets home and can help out with the boys. There are so many things I feel like I need to do, so much guilt I feel because of the things I am unable to do with my boys. Being outside is pretty much off limits because it is way too hot and I am already swollen enough. Asher and Soren have probably watched too much spiderman, superman, and Popeye to fill a lifetime.

My to do list for this child inside me includes:
  • getting the hubs to paint all the trim in the nursery
  • decorating the walls
  • sewing curtains, a bed skirt, and bumper
  • washing the clothes (holy cow I just remembered that one)
  • finishing the blanket I am knitting
  • cleaning the glider
  • packing my bags for the hospital
  • aahh geez what am I forgetting
At least tonight I got to meet my doula. That's right friends, I am trying to go all natural! I have felt pretty strongly about having a natural labor since I had Soren. But meeting her was great, she seemed so caring and open to what was important to me which is what I need. This is a new adventure for me, I am so nervous and excited, and scared, and overwhelmed about a new child, labor, and life with three kids.

I can't wait to meet this little person inside of me. This baby has been the busiest one so far, always moving. I don't think he/she ever sleeps, not something that is helping my exhaustion at this point :) And so on that note I am going to go to bed, I am about to fall asleep typing.

Until next week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment